Search

July 9, 2010

The dark side of first love - Valentino Haute Couture F/W 2010

Valentino Haute Couture was superb, one of the most charming collections presented at Paris Haute Couture this year, but beyond doubt the one with the most doll-like (maybe a little too much, even if they were adorable) dresses. The recall to young women in an entire Lolita style is very clear since the name of the collection: The dark side of first love. This is usually not a prerogative of Valentino collections, but I must admit I pretty appreciated the turning point, as I'm partial to pretty and innocent style.
These are my favorite looks.






















Photos: style.com
See the entire collection here.

2 comments:

  1. Love the dresses really pretty I love the nude colored dresses. I like the bird cage dress its diff. I wonder who could pull that off. Maybe Lady Gaga!??? lol :)

    ReplyDelete