Search

June 1, 2010

Cruise collections 2011: here we go again, with Missoni and Gucci this time!

In the first place, I have to apologize to you for being a little absent on my blog these days. You know, school is almost over, but this period is hard to pass, because of all those final tests.
But now let's focus on fashion!
All of us have of course already seen the Chanel Cruise collection 2011. But now it's time for Missoni and Gucci to let us admire their new Cruise collections.
Let's start with Gucci:


Military inspiration and a touch of 70's glamour.
My opinion? It doesn't enchant me. I mean, it's good but not so outstanding, when all's sad and gone.

Missoni:


Well, I personally love Missoni! What about this collection? I like this African inspired style, it reminds us of 60's ethic-chic.
Angela Missoni described her collection as “strong, with lots of character and color.” and I have to agree with her.
That's all. XOXO mes chèris!

1 comment: