Search

June 6, 2010

Jason Wu resort 2011


I was amazed looking at the new Jason Wu's resort collection, I think it's my favourite one! It was introduced at St. Regis hotel two days ago and it made an incredible success.
So, let's have a look at it:




The collection is based on very sweet tones, is rich in bows (that I personally love) and shows many romantic dress, among wich I prefer the one that's worn by Lindsey Wixson (why do I love every item she wears?). I'd like to wear every item of this collection, from the apron-like dress (fourth pic) and the preppy dress in the second photo (it reminds me of Blair Waldorf, she definitely would wear it!)  to the nautical striped sweater and the tweed blazer with blue hems.
The 27-year-old designer couldn't do anything better than this collection: it's simply outstanding.
Do you agree with me?

1 comment:

  1. This is perfect! I love the bows also! The colors the hats it goes very well! I'd love to have any piece! =)

    ReplyDelete