Search

June 30, 2010

My favorites from Paris Fashion Week

It's hard to choose among so many good collections, but I think I've come to the conclusion that my favorites at Paris Fashion Week were Kenzo's and Lanvin's.
Alber Ebaz said "An antidote to laziness" about Lanvin menswear show. And I couldn't agree more. Don't you love too the white and blue stripes on shirts and pants? 
The textiles are so enticing and the jewelry completes the outifits in the best way possible.

And if Lanvin's collection was great, Kenzo's was even better (in my opinion, obviously). Here we can find again my beloved stripes (which appear in many collections), but also adorable floral patterns on suits. What's more, for the show some female models wore clothes from the menswear collection, as, Antonio Marras said "That's the freedom of Kenzo, the breaking of rules".



Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin.

No comments:

Post a Comment