Search

June 19, 2010

My best dressed of the week

And here's an easy topic, because I love to judge what celebrities wear! And, since it's the weekend, it's obsvious what are we going to talk about...
As every Saturday, everyone is wondering who was the best dressed of the week.
These are mine:

Olivia Palermo in Diane Von Furstenberg at 2010 Institute for Civic Leadership spring benefit  (love her flowing floral top matched with the cardigan!)


Rachel Bilson in Zac Posen at "Take no prisoners" party (neutral + floral = perfect outfit!)


I was thinking I should have included in this list as well Alexa Chung at the YSL Belle D'Opium fragrance party. She wore fabulous leather slashed shorts by Yves Saint Laurent which I fell in love with. The tee and the shoes were amazing too, but, to be honest, I don't like her cardigan. However, since her outfit on the whole appears great, I'll post her photo:



What do you think? Who is your best dressed?
P.s. don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin too.

1 comment: